At PDMS we help solve challenges for local, UK and international clients – from information portals for the police to seafarer management through to solutions to help people find work in their area.
We’ve recently seen an increased demand for our services and we are recruiting for new permanent roles.
We also recognise that 'traditional' ways of working may not be right for everyone.
Some people prefer the flexibility of temporary contracts. We are looking to build up a network of experienced and skilled people who are interested in working on short term projects on a non-permanent basis as part of our team.
How it works
- We will keep your details on record and contact you if any suitable opportunities arise. You can then come back to us if it’s an opportunity you are interested in discussing further.
- You’ll get the opportunity to come and meet the team, find out more about us and how we work.
- Also be the first to hear about any relevant permanent positions we are recruiting to fill . We’ll send you details of permanent vacancies so you can find out more about the opportunities to join our team.
- You can opt in to receive an update on the projects we are working on.
- We will invite you to any local or online events we are holding on technology topics.
Interested in joining our talent network? We’d love to hear from you. Tell us more about yourself and send your CV to [email protected]