Join our talent network!
At PDMS we work on a wide range of digital projects for local, UK and international clients – from portals for the police and online systems for seafarers through to solutions to help people find work.
We’ve recently seen an increased demand for our services and have been recruiting for new permanent roles.
We also recognise that the traditional ways of working may not be right for everyone and some people prefer the flexibility of temporary contracts. We are looking to build up a local network of experienced and skilled people who are interested in working on short term projects on a non-permanent basis as part of our wider team.
How it works
- We will keep your details on record and contact you if any suitable opportunities to work with us arise. You can then come back to us if it’s an opportunity you are interested in discussing further.
- You’ll get the opportunity to come and meet the team, find out more about us and how we work.
- Also be the first to hear about any relevant permanent positions we are recruiting to fill . We’ll send you details of permanent vacancies so you can find out more about the opportunities to join our team.
- You can opt in to receive an update on the projects we are working on.
- We will invite you to any local or online events we are holding on technology topics.
Interested in joining our talent network? We’d love to hear from you. Tell us more about yourself and send your CV to [email protected]