- News & Media
- News & Media Headlines
- PDMS to present employed.im at IOM HR & Recruitment Seminar
PDMS to present employed.im at IOM HR & Recruitment Seminar
07 July 2014
PDMS are pleased to be presenting their employed.im platform at an Isle of Man HR and Recruitment Breakfast Seminar co-hosted with The Needle.
employed.im is the Isle of Man's free careers portal for students, job seekers, job changers and employers, as well as being a go-to resource for education and training opportunities.
Having recently launched a video statement feature provided by The Needle, candidates can now record themselves answering interview style questions. Candidates can use this training tool to improve their interview technique by playing back their interview, or they can make it public to attract potential employers.
The free breakfast seminar will provide information and insight into local HR resources and provide an excellent opportunity to network with peers and find out about developments in the industry, as well as meet with PDMS representatives.
The event starts at 7.45am for registration with breakfast, tea and coffee with presentations commencing at 8.15am. Key topics for the event include:
• What can employed.im do for you? An overview of the Island's skills portal from an employer's perspective - PDMS
• Writing effective job adverts and listings - Search and Select
• Supporting Isle of Man employers - An overview of the Manx Industrial Relations Service and how they can help you - Julie Bradley.
• Video interviewing and recruitment - how video can help find the right people for your business - The Needle.
The event will conclude with coffee and networking at 9.15am - 10.00am and all attendees will receive a 1 hour CPD certificate.
High event numbers are expected - to book space for you and your colleagues or to find out more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Laura or Joanne on 664000.