G-Cloud saving you time and money
The G-Cloud is the UK Government’s programme to adopt cloud based services and PDMS provide a range of Software as a Service solutions and services on the G-Cloud Framework. We work with a number of public sector organisations in England and Scotland through the G-Cloud.
G-Cloud provides greater flexibility and freedom for government, as departments and organisations can change service provider easily without lengthy procurement and implementation cycles, no "lock-ins" to long contracts and the freedom to quickly adopt better value and more current solutions.
All government departments, devolved administrations, local authorities, wider public sector bodies and arm’s length bodies are eligible to buy services on the Digital Marketplace. With the G-Cloud there’s no need to run a traditional OJEU or Invitation to Tenders – saving valuable procurement time and resources.
Here’s what we offer via the G-Cloud V Framework:
- PDMS Context - to identify, track and report on the root causes of people’s problems
- DoxShare - for controlling and sharing key documents
- PDMS Employed -a digital employability and skills platform that enables collaboration and partnership between individuals and organisations
- Mobile Ticketing Solutions - mobile and smart ticketing solutions
- MARIS - our international ship registry solution to manage vessels and seafarers
If you are interested in how the GCloud works, download a copy of our free G-Cloud Buyers Guide.
You can also access the Cabinet Office’s Digital Marketplace Guide for more information.
If you’d like to find out how you can work with us via the G-Cloud, please get in touch and we can talk you through the process.