G-Cloud saving you time and money
The G-Cloud is the UK Government’s programme to adopt cloud based services and PDMS provide a range of 'Software as a Service' solutions and services on the G-Cloud Framework. We work with a number of public sector organisations in England and Scotland through the G-Cloud.
G-Cloud provides greater flexibility and freedom for government, as departments and organisations can change service provider easily without lengthy procurement and implementation cycles, no "lock-ins," too long contracts and the freedom to quickly adopt better value and more current solutions.
All government departments, devolved administrations, local authorities, wider public sector bodies and arm’s length bodies are eligible to buy services on the Digital Marketplace. With the G-Cloud there’s no need to run a traditional OJEU or Invitation to Tenders – saving valuable procurement time and resources.
Here’s what we offer via the G-Cloud Framework:
- PDMS Case Management - to identify, track and report on the root causes of people’s problems
- Compass - ferry reservation and ticketing software
- Retrieva - lost and found software platform
- DoxShare - for controlling and sharing key documents
- MARIS - our international ship registry solution to manage vessels and seafarers
- Hosting & Managed Services - we host technology solutions using our ISO accredited data centres
- PDMS Employed - a digital employability and skills platform that enables collaboration and partnership between individuals and organisations
- Mobile Ticketing Solutions - mobile and smart ticketing solutions
- Smart Ticketing - ITSO certified smart ticketing solution for ferry, train or buses
- Financial Intelligence Software - allows FIUs to manage their anti-money laundering and countering of terrorist financing activities while remaining MONEYVAL, MOPI & GDPR compliant
- SignedUp Skills- joining up skills and employability in a region
- SignedUp - centralising digital services on a region and national level
If you are interested in how the G-Cloud works, download a copy of our free G-Cloud Buyers Guide.
You can also access the Cabinet Office’s Digital Marketplace Guide for more information.
If you’d like to find out more about the G-Cloud, please get in touch