PDMS Transport offers a robust and flexible interoperable mobile ticketing solution for the transport sector. PDMS is an ITSO registered supplier.
PDMS is an experienced provider of software solutions in the transport sector. Drawing on a 20 year track record in providing ticketing solutions to the ferry sector, PDMS has recently launched a robust yet flexible interoperable mobile ticketing solution which works in conjunction with the National Entitlement Card scheme.
PDMS are ITSO registered suppliers and we work with organisations including Caledonian MacBrayne, Shetland Islands Council, Orkney Ferries, Pentland Ferries, Aberdeen International Airport and Transport Scotland.
Our interoperable ITSO smartcard solution features:
- Quick and easy customer registration
- Minimal complexity at point of sale
- Credit card token registration
- Intelligent pricing – calculate lowed price prior to charging or invoicing
- Supports range of ticket types, zones & rates, period passes and multi-operator transit
- Payment via token or invoiced account
- Allocation of revenue by route/operator
- Usage and fraud monitoring
- Printing of travel cards
- Validates cards from National Schemes e.g. Young Scot and NEC
- Can be extended to Tourist Travelcards with encoded date ranges e.g. 1 day or weekly
Our solution is Interoperable with other transport operators and we can help with Integration with existing legacy systems and data migration.
PDMS also offer a range of solutions and services to help transport operators. These include:
- Online fares modelling and time tabling systems to enable quick and secure modelling of complex fares and time table structures
- Lost property solution to help improve customer service
- Digital transformation including mobile apps
- Moving legacy systems to the cloud
To find out more about our track record in ticketing in the ferry market, please visit our Compass website