PDMS continues to offer a range of cloud services through the UK Government’s G-Cloud 10 having been awarded a place on the latest iteration of the Crown Commercial Service’s framework, also known as the Digital Marketplace.
A place on the G-Cloud Framework allows PDMS to deliver cloud software and hosting
The UK Government’s G-Cloud programme adopts cloud-based services and covers the processes of buying, managing and using cloud services. The government created the G-Cloud Digital Marketplace of pre-vetted suppliers to make it easier for procurement of digital services for the public sector.
PDMS has worked with a number of clients through G-Cloud, including the University of the West of Scotland, Calmac Ferries and the UK Maritime and Coastguard Agency
PDMS on G-Cloud
PDMS will be providing services available via the Digital Marketplace in the following categories:
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Software
The services being offered are:
- MARIS - our international ship registry solution to manage vessels and seafarers
- Compass Ticketing and Reservations - our robust solution for remote, demanding and complex transport services
- SignedUp – For connecting employment, education and skills and modules for local authorities
- Retrieva – Lost and Found property management system
- Doxshare - for controlling and sharing key documents
- Hosting and Managed Service
- Workforce Management Solutions
PDMS has been an approved supplier for all 9 previous iterations of the Government’s G-Cloud framework, originally launched in 2012. If you would like to know more about how to purchase our services or solutions via G-Cloud 10 please get in touch.