The conference will provide a unique opportunity to contextualise the issue of Cloud uptake within Scotland's public sector. The event will bring together the leading stakeholders to showcase new technologies and services, and engage in a meaningful assessment of the measurable value of Cloud.
A series of informative plenary presentations and case studies will consider the use of Cloud technology in practice, highlighting both the benefits offered and the challenges faced.
The event will also provide an open forum for delegates to discuss their views with leading experts and policy makers, and debate the role of Cloud computing within Scotland's Digital Future.
PDMS will be represented at the event by Giles Milner, Commercial Director and David Stickland, Head of Scottish Operations.
PDMS is an approved supplier on the UK Government's G-Cloud Framework. The G-Cloud is the UK Government's programme to support the UK public sector's adoption of cloud-based services.
PDMS offer a range of solutions and services on the G-Cloud iii Framework. These include:
- Controlled Document Portal - for controlling and sharing key documents
- Software development - we offer a variety of commercial models
- Foundations platform - our cost-effective development platform - reduces the risk of bespoke development.
- Umbraco - a leading open source content management system, together with web design services.
- UCommerce - a flexible e-commerce solution for any organisation that needs a transactional shop front
We've helped many public sector clients solve a wide range of issues from moving services online to helping them deliver more with less.