Digital Accessibility - How can we make the web inclusive?
Come and join us to find out what digital accessibility is, why it matters, and how a focus on accessibility is not only good for people but good for business.
- Practical tips for making your website or digital services accessible
- Assistive technology demonstrations by disabled users
- On-screen emulations of visual disabilities including colour blindness, dyslexia and blurred vision
- A brief overview of current UK and Isle of Man legislation and web accessibility standards
- Discover the unexpected benefits of making accessibility part of your web strategy
Join us for a bite to eat after the seminar, where specialists will be on hand to answer any questions regarding digital accessibility, user centred design and web technology in general.
Date | Wednesday 2nd December
Timings | 12-15 for a 12-30 start
12-30 to 13-15 seminar
13-15 to 13-45 Lunch & networking
Venue | Barclays Eagle Lab, Douglas, Isle of Man
Secure your ticket
Click here to register to attend the event