We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Design and Service team
PDMS is looking for a Support Analyst to join the Design and Service team.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a logical mind who enjoys problem-solving and likes talking to customers. Applicants should have an interest in IT (but not necessarily be a ‘techy’), and enjoy a busy and varied workload, including some administration.
If you have previously worked in a support role that would be a great start, but if you can demonstrate excellent customer service skills, have experience or an interest in IT, a willingness to learn on the job, and would enjoy a busy and varied workload, including some administration work, then we would love to hear from you.
This is a full-time position and applicants must be able to work a 37.5 hour week and be able to travel.
- Liaise with clients and assist with their questions and problems – by email, telephone and video conferencing
- Attend client meetings
- Recreate and help diagnose problems with client systems.
- Provide any necessary documentation, presentations and reports in a clear and concise manner
- Test and report on bug fixes and small system enhancements
- Configuration of client systems, and where required provide training
- Carry out administrative tasks relating to client projects, for example data entry, setting up new systems, or helping the Service Team Manager with tasks such as invoicing and planning.
- Excellent communication – both verbal and written.
- Experience in dealing with, and providing a service to the public (in any sort of role) and a passion for providing excellent service, which is right first time.
- Adept and comfortable using Word and Excel, and internet browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome and Safari.
- A logical mind and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Have a proactive approach to work.
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible benefits
- A great working environment
If you are interested in this role then please apply using the online application facility at https://my.employed.im/SupportAnalystPDMS attaching an up to date CV and a brief covering letter. The closing date for applications is 28th April 2017. A full job description is available on request.
No applications from agencies will be considered.