We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager based on the Isle of Man
This is an important role within PDMS' business development team - responsible for managing the relationships with some of our key Isle of Man based clients.
The primary role of the Senior Account Manager on the Isle of Man is to be proactive, to solidify and build upon relationships with our existing IOM clients and to seek out and develop new opportunities with potential clients on the Island. The Senior Account Manager will have the authority to create relationships, make decisions, produce proposals, and ensure that PDMS increases the volume of business it wins.
- Building, maintaining and protecting relationships within the IOM client base
- Seeking out and winning new IOM business
- Keeping the Marketing Director informed of opportunities and issues, and working together to achieve Business Development objectives
- Producing commercial proposals and contributing to the tender process, where appropriate
- Inputting into the strategic account management of the company
- Liaising with Marketing and other business functions to develop plans to maximise business opportunities with each customer
Our ideal Senior Account Manager will have had previous experience of working with large client accounts - preferably with experience in the technology sector. A track record of working with the public sector either on, or off, the Isle of Man would be of benefit too.
If you'd like to find out more about the role please e-mail careers@pdms or give us a call on 664000. To apply please go to the job link on employed.im. The closing date is the 15th June 2018.