C#.NET Developers & Senior Developers
Would your software survive being dropped in the sea? PDMS design high availability systems which can survive tough conditions. From robust back office systems and scalable websites, to rugged handheld device Apps used on quaysides and on-board vessels. We are looking for Developers and Senior Software Developers to join our Transport and Ticketing Division, a newly formed team of experienced software professionals with a clear focus on the travel industry.
We are looking for developers for both our Isle of Man and Glasgow offices.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for dedicated, talented developers and senior software developers, with varied careers and strong problem solving skills.
What are your responsibilities?
- Understanding customer needs and liaising with analysts, testers and other skilled developers to create robust, efficient and elegant software to meet those requirements.
- Assisting with system design and technical analysis for new tasks and projects.
- Mentoring and helping team mates.
- Required Skills
- What skills do we need from you?
- At least 3 years’ experience in the following:
- C# or Java
- Microsoft SQL 2005+
- Web Technologies
- Great interpersonal skills and a desire to work efficiently as part of a team.
- The ability to diagnose and fix applications quickly and effectively.
- What other skills would be desirable?
- Any experience of MVC, jquery, css, XSL and XML.
- Experience of working in Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Microsoft Qualifications.
- Knowledge of, or demonstrable experience with Unit Testing
- Android or iPhone development skills.
- Travel Industry experience.
Please apply via my.employed.im/pdmsdevelopers062017 using the apply online feature to attach a covering letter and CV.