Our developers thrive on coding software that improves lives for businesses and more importantly, for people.
We specialise in increasing efficiency for a portfolio of high profile national and international clients in a range of sectors. Working mostly with .NET solutions, you’ll be part of a friendly and motivated team helping build and transform digital services.
Your previous experience as a developer will be respected: alongside working with our clients you’ll be an important point of contact between our analysts, designers and project managers. You’ll feel part of a cross-functional team where a culture of knowledge sharing is valued.
If you share our passion for brilliant, user-centred solutions, then you could be just the person we’re looking for.
Where you fit in
- Develop innovative solutions and contribute to overall system design
- Ensure code meets coding standards and best practice, conduct and configure unit testing
- Support, enhance and modernise existing client systems and legacy platforms
- Release web applications to test and live environments
- Establish long-term professional relationships with clients and colleagues by providing advice and support
- Contribute to system specifications, commercial planning and estimating
What we'd like you to bring
- 1+ years development experience
- Additionally some knowledge of any of the following would be an advantage: MVC & Entity framework, SQL Server, Razor, TypeScript, Angular, xUnit, NUnit, XML and XSLT
- Understanding of object-oriented design and programming techniques
Experience working on project teams
- Competitive salaries
- Buy extra holidays in addition to a good basic holiday allowance
- Laptop and subsidised home internet
- Financial support for training and personal development
- Employer supported volunteering for causes of your choice
Please apply using the form on this page, attaching your CV.
If you would like more information about the role, please email [email protected]
What our people are up to
Georgia Vernon, who joined us whilst still studying for her A Levels, explains how she found the career she loves at PDMS. We are very keen to support the development of our home grown, local talent and offer work placements, internships and apprenticeships to those studying both locally and at Universities in the UK.
After nearly 20 years at PDMS Joanne Pontee reflects on lessons she has learnt and relearnt about PDMS over the past year. The global pandemic has flipped our lives upside down, but it’s also provided an opportunity to step back and re-evaluate. Find out what discoveries Joanne has made and what she had maybe taken for granted.
What makes PDMS a great place to work?
Flexible & Remote Working
We believe in a positive work life balance and supporting working families. We consider all requests for flexible and remote working.
Our full-time employees can take up to two days a year to volunteer for meaningful causes.
From regular social events, to nights out for food and drinks, to trips away, we are proud of our social scene which is organised by our staff-run social committee. Employee contributions are matched by PDMS.
Home Internet Subsidy
We contribute towards your home broadband costs.
After one year of service, PDMS will start to contribute towards your pension.
Training & Development
An educated and well trained workforce is something we are proud of. We consider all training and development requests throughout the business.
Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme
PDMS staff have the ability to purchase or sell up to five days of holiday each year.
Free onsite car parking for PDMS employees.
Employee Benefit Trust
After one year of service, staff automatically become beneficiaries of our Employee Benefit Trust.
The wellbeing of our employees is very important to us. We have qualified mental health first aiders, regular talks and an employee assistance programme.
We offer maternity, paternity and adoption leave. We’re also flexible when staff face problems in their personal lives.
We celebrate our rising stars – employees have the ability to nominate their collegues who have gone over and above.
Death in Service
If the worst should happen, we offer death in service to all of our permanent employees.