We're looking for a resourceful Client Services Executive who can build strong relationships
The Community and Collaboration team at PDMS are using the latest technology to create the most effective environments for employability and skills development in the world. We need to expand our growing team to help cope with the demand for our software.
The primary purpose of this role is to assist the Business Development Team to manage existing accounts and help with the sales process from point of contact through to the sale. You will work with existing clients to update them on new product features, help them better use the product and answer support queries as they arise. With sales leads you will provide software demonstrations in either a face to face or virtual environment, and use the knowledge you gain doing those demonstrations to help the business development team progress the sale. When a sales lead converts to a sale you will be responsible for planning and providing training.
Under the direction and supervision of the Business Development Manager, the Client Services Executive will be involved in all aspects of the management of accounts, including:
- Providing software demonstrations to prospective clients face to face and via video conference in different training modes including presentation, demonstration and scenario-based exercises
- Identify training objectives
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the product
- Work with current clients to help them better understand the full capabilities of the product
- Organise and run training programmes
- Work with the Business Development Manager to identify how a client/prospective client could use the product
- Work with the Development Team to highlight where improvements/changes could be made to enhance the product
- Work with the Marketing Team to create digital and print training material
- Update records on CRM
- Provide end-user support
Essential skills include:
- Enjoy creating and building relationships with clients
- Put a high value on customer service
- Enjoy a fun fast paced environment
- Work well in a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good telephone skills
- Good knowledge of modern web tools but in-depth technical knowledge not necessary
- Problem-solving skills
- Good at working to and meeting deadlines
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Previous experience in an account management/sales setting
- Previous experience of using CRM
- Previous experience in a training environment
- Experience delivering web-based training
The role will be based in our Glasgow office. Some travel to client offices and our Isle of Man office may be required.
If you are interested in this challenging and autonomous role then please apply online at my.employed.im/pdmsclientexec062017 attaching an up to date CV and a brief covering letter. The closing date for applications is June 2017. A full job description is available on request.