Could you be our new Chief Technology Officer?
PDMS is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic technical leader who can balance technical innovation and commercial pragmatism.
This is a great opportunity to join the leadership team of one of the UK’s most established tech SMEs at an exciting time in our development.
We are currently celebrating 25 years in business and combine a rich mix of long established blue chip clients and innovative platforms and products which have the potential to transform their target sectors. We have an enviable track record of financial and team stability coupled with constant innovation and entrepreneurship.
We are looking for a well-rounded technical leader with the skills and experience to command the respect of our team,and the business acumen to contribute to our commercial strategy, as we complete our transition to a largely recurring revenue based business model.
The CTO will be responsible for keeping PDMS at the forefront of technology and engendering a culture of innovation. The CTO will be able to lead, motivate and coach a team and will also have close involvement with clients – providing expert technical advice and insight.
We are looking for a CTO who can:
- Serve as a technical expert representative across teams, clients, and the information technology industry
- Provide a technical input to overall business strategy to ensure that our products are as up to date and technically consistent as possible
- Promote high standards of architecture, processes and coding – to maximise quality, efficiency, security and scalability
Our ideal CTO will have a strong passion for technology, platform and product development and innovative design. Our perfect candidate will have a background in software engineering and architecture and a good understanding of:
- The current Microsoft technology stack and tool chain – SQL Server, C#, .NET, Visual Studio, TFS
- Complex database concepts and design – both relational and non-relational and
- Modern web-based application architecture and technology including server- and browser-centric (eg MVC, EF, JS-based UI frameworks such as AngularJS)
The Chief Technology Officer is a Board level position – working from our head office in the Isle of Man. We also have offices in Glasgow and, with an international client base, occasional overseas travel may be required. A re-location package is available for the right candidate.
The best candidate will above all recognise the opportunity to be part of an exceptional period of innovation and growth in a company which already has a great track record on which to build.
Please apply via https://my.employed.im/opportunities/employment/92220 using the apply online feature to attach a covering letter and CV.