We are seeking a logical, organised, Business Systems Analyst to work in partnership with our Transport & Ticketing clients
Our Isle of Man and Glasgow software development teams are seeking a logical, organised, Business Systems Analyst to work in partnership with our Transport & Ticketing clients, to design, develop and support our business enterprise systems, digital software, and mobile ticketing solutions. This varied and interesting role will report to a Senior Business Systems Analyst and work within the project team.
The Business Systems Analyst will also act as a key contact with our customers and be required to liaise with stakeholders and users at a variety of levels as well as working in a proactive partnership with colleagues in the Development team.
This is a full time position and applicants must be able to work a 37.5 hour week and be able to undertake occasional overnight travel.
- Being involved in all phases of both waterfall and agile project lifecycles
- Working on pre-sales support
- Gathering and refining requirements and use cases
- Producing documentation to support requirements refinement
- Estimating test effort, producing test plans, creating automated tests, running manual tests
- Training end users
- Supporting UAT
- Ensuring smooth transition and implementation of new and upgraded systems
Essential skills & experience:
- Prior experience in an analysis, testing or IT related support role
- Or be a SME in the ferry, train or aircraft industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with a natural attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills are essential, as well being comfortable in dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Creativity and a passion for excellence are a must
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Customer service experience is desirable although not essential
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible benefits
- A great working environment
If you are interested in this challenging and autonomous role then please apply online at my.employed.im/pdmsbussytanalyst062017 attaching an up to date CV and a brief covering letter. The closing date for applications is 23 June 2017. A full job description is available on request.
Successful applicants will be required to successfully undertake police security vetting