Experienced Analyst required in our Isle of Man office
PDMS has been in business for over 25 years and combines a rich mix of long-established blue chip clients and innovative platforms and products which have the potential to transform their target sectors. We have an enviable track record of financial and team stability coupled with constant innovation and entrepreneurship. We are a growing, dynamic company - we work in partnership with our clients to develop innovative solutions that boost productivity and our customer's profits.
About the role
Our ideal candidate will have a background in technology and software, experience in web and mobile applications would be advantageous.
Your time will be spent working directly with clients and developers utilising your analytical skills and knowledge of technology to deliver actionable insights and solve business needs. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work as part of a team of analysts and independently, managing the day-to-day requests of a portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities include
- Carry out analysis of client requirements for new systems and enhancement to existing ones
- Hold effective meetings/workshops to gather requirements for the new systems and the enhancements to existing ones
- Document and prioritise requirements / user stories in a structured format following industry standards
- Liaise with clients to obtain feedback on requirements/user stories, agree amendments and obtain sign-off
- Assist with designs for new systems and enhancements to existing ones in conjunction with developers including:
- Screen designs
- Screen flows
- Data flows
The closing date for the vacancy is 30 April 2019
To learn more about the role or to apply, please visit employed.im
To find out more about the role or if you have any queries, please email [email protected] or call us on 01624 664000